Australia’s first culinary tourism conference ~ 21 May 2018
This exciting event will bring together the key people and many facets of Australia’s food tourism industry for the first time. A space to network and share ideas, DESTINATION FOOD will enable attendees to learn from industry leaders and colleagues, and be inspired to take the marketing and development of culinary tourism experiences in Australia to the next level.
The rise of culinary tourism has birthed enormous creativity and opportunity for travel and food businesses across Australia, as operators compete for a share of the foodie travel dollar. While there are many industry conferences focused on either food or travel held in Australia each year, there has never been an event dedicated specifically to culinary tourism – until now.
Who is it for?
DESTINATION FOOD is for anyone currently working in, or wanting to move into, the food tourism space. Delegates will include:
- Tourism destination CEOs / board members
- Destination marketers
- Food and wine tourism operators
- Tourism and food PR professionals
- Food writers and content creators
- Food event managers and marketers
- Hotel marketers
DESTINATION FOOD offers a unique and unprecedented opportunity to spend a day with culinary tourism leaders, colleagues and potential collaborators.
- Be inspired by success stories, presentations and panel discussions from industry leaders
- Learn from other culinary tourism operators
- Network face-to-face with industry trailblazers and counterparts
- Get up to speed with what’s happening on the global food tourism scene
- Gain confidence about your current food tourism offering
- Discover fresh ideas for product offerings and high-impact marketing
When and where is it on?
This event will be held on MONDAY 21 May, 2018
The venue is at Warrane Theatre – Museum of Sydney – Cnr Phillip and Bridge Streets, Sydney, NSW 2000
Who’s behind the event?
DESTINATION FOOD is the creation of Holly Galbraith, one of Australia’s foremost tourism, food and agri-tourism marketing experts. You have probably heard Holly speak at industry events, or you may know her from her highly successful podcast, Tourism Upgrade.
Drawing on her many years of experience in the tourism and food industries, Holly has crafted a program that fuses some of the industry’s hottest topics with its brightest minds. Her vast experience as a social media and digital marketing strategist, speaker and event planner will ensure DESTINATION FOOD has all the right ingredients for an inspirational, high-energy conference.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about this landmark industry event Holly would love to hear from you. Call 0432 274 846 or email email@example.com to find out more.